• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 31

How did u find the paper?

• Too easy dude! ;)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Not difficult and not too easy :/

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • DIFFICULT! :(

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i)loss of nutrients....erosion
ii)no/less water held/absorbed by plant
I wrote the Reasons of the farm becoming less fertile as:
1)Loss of nutrient due to continious farming.
2)soil erosion due to less plants and cox of the rain

Reaction score
There were 2 optimum PH for the two graphs, I wrote that :/
For that question i was going to write two optimum pH values but there were only TWO pH values (5 and 8) so i wrote that for some days the activity is higher at pH5 than at 8 then at other days its the opposite; enzymes are specific to one pH value so if only one enzyme was there then it would only have a higher activity with one pH. thats what i wrote :(

Reaction score
For that question i was going to write two optimum pH values but there were only TWO pH values (5 and 8) so i wrote that for some days the activity is higher at pH5 than at 8 then at other days its the opposite; enzymes are specific to one pH value so if only one enzyme was there then it would only have a higher activity with one pH. thats what i wrote :(
SAMEEEE as me :)
I guess we must be correct though :p
I also wrote that the same enzyme cant work in both the PHs coz enzymes denature at high or low PHs than their optimum ph

Reaction score
what was the answer for the fungus which releases amylase?,i wrote proteins because enzymes are made up of proteins right?

Reaction score
SAMEEEE as me :)
I guess we must be correct though :p
I also wrote that the same enzyme cant work in both the PHs coz enzymes denature at high or low PHs than their optimum ph
lol i wrote something COMPLETELY different and weird then scribbled it out and wrote the answer in a blank page.. hope they will see it though. D: argh i hated that quetion but other than that it was okay-ish XD

Reaction score
the one aspirgillus (i dont really know the spelling) which are made up of thin threads

Reaction score
the one aspirgillus (i dont really know the spelling) which are made up of thin threads
the question said state the name of the thread-like structures right? and then there was another one about enzymes and how they work and stuff.
or is it another one? sorry i have poor memory lol

Reaction score
What did u write for the blood vessels carrying oxygenated blood

Reaction score
the first question there was 2 time was used the letter J for liver right ? :D