• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 31

How did u find the paper?

• Too easy dude! ;)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Not difficult and not too easy :/

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • DIFFICULT! :(

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh and What do you guys thibk the Threshold for P6 will be for an (A)
The last question was pretty weird, wasn't it?

Reaction score
The Protein was in the stomach, Bile etc. were in the Duodenum, and the Water Reabsorbtion was in the Colon

Reaction score
In p3 I think it was similar genes or alleles wat did u write
haha wasnt sure about it just wrote studying of different sequences of DNA to classify them :p its ok losing 5-10 marks wouldnt ruin my A* chances :p

Reaction score
Which book do u use to revise Prescott ?
i have Revision Guide for chemistry and another book forgot its name and few papers from my teacher not sure if i still have them my books are in a mess now :p

Reaction score
What did u write for the first part of last question disadvantage of cutting all trees except a small because in the other part they asked again about deforestation

Reaction score
Yeh, the GT is given but for combined papers, not individual ones, my guess in that is at around 127 or 130

Reaction score
What did u write for the first part of last question disadvantage of cutting all trees except a small because in the other part they asked again about deforestation
yaa i wrote birds and others species lose their habitat Floods because of less water absorption and soil eroison the other part i wrote about CO2 and o2 and photosynthesis ...etc

Reaction score
Yeh, the GT is given but for combined papers, not individual ones, my guess in that is at around 127 or 130
What did u write for the first part of the last question coz in the other part they asked for deforestation again