• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
Ive never felt better since the start of the Igs :)..It was good al hamdulilah except for a few questions..wbu how was ur paper??
Same thing, it was great, again except for few questions!(y):)
Which questions did you find challenging?
Please no arguments, just discussion!:D

Reaction score
Lastly, for the heart was it D?

For the eye, was it D?

And the recycles of the aerobic respiration, was it Carbon and Water?

And for the anaerobic respiration in yeast, was it ethanol + Water?

And for the days thingy, was it 16 days?

And the long toed and short toed, was is 3:1

And the heart was it d?

the frog, carbondioxide out and oxy in? something A?

Reaction score
Lastly, for the heart was it D?

For the eye, was it D? YES

And the recycles of the aerobic respiration, was it Carbon and Water? YES

And for the anaerobic respiration in yeast, was it ethanol + Water? NO, srry thought u said CO2

And for the days thingy, was it 16 days? NO, 7 days (A)

And the long toed and short toed, was is 3:1 NO, 1:1

And the heart was it d? YES

the frog, carbondioxide out and oxy in? something A? YES

Reaction score
Same thing, it was great, again except for few questions!(y):)
Which questions did you find challenging?
Please no arguments, just discussion!:D
Yeah Sure :)..I found the most polluted organism question quite challenging..and also the urine question(i didnt study this part) and i almost gave a wrong answer for question 1 but i finally erased it b4 handing over the paper!! Also the question about the bacteria...i did digestion but i didnt see photosynthesis :/
Wbu??

Reaction score
Yeah Sure :)..I found the most polluted organism question quite challenging..and also the urine question(i didnt study this part) and i almost gave a wrong answer for question 1 but i finally erased it b4 handing over the paper!! Also the question about the bacteria...i did digestion but i didnt see photosynthesis :/
Wbu??
for bacteria it is reproduction, photosynthesis makes absolutely no sense, ur asking about the question which how bacteria forms groups right?

Reaction score
for bacteria it is reproduction, photosynthesis makes absolutely no sense, ur asking about the question which how bacteria forms groups right?
Reproduction makes no sense either..Photosynthesis is right..the question said at the beginning something about bacteria wanting to respire and they must respire using the oxygen produced from photosynthesis.