• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
U cant inherit variations caused by the environment!
lol u actually can ..lets suppose u got a new character as a result of mutation .. ur DNA has now been changed ..now lets suppose u got married cant it be passed down to your child?? :D dont panic i think your answer was right i messed it up but that's how i thought of it and it is possible but i dont think it was what the question was aksing for :D

Reaction score
i know a lot of people are sick of this and some might find this stupid ..but how is the final mark out of 200 ? also what do u think the gt will be for v1 ?? (something realistic please dont go like the guy who said 180/200 or with a 120/200 ) :D i would be grateful if some one replies :D

Reaction score
i know a lot of people are sick of this and some might find this stupid ..but how is the final mark out of 200 ? also what do u think the gt will be for v1 ?? (something realistic please dont go like the guy who said 180/200 or with a 120/200 ) :D i would be grateful if some one replies :D

Reaction score
lol u actually can ..lets suppose u got a new character as a result of mutation .. ur DNA has now been changed ..now lets suppose u got married cant it be passed down to your child?? :D dont panic i think your answer was right i messed it up but that's how i thought of it and it is possible but i dont think it was what the question was aksing for :D
What if u get a tan...surely tht cant be passed on....

Reaction score
It was really easy but last year's paper 11 was easier in my opinion because I'm a natural at geography/environmental science. I have 1-2 doubts, mainly the fish question. Was it D (black spot below dorsal fin) or C (no black spot below dorsal fin)? I put D because there was one black spot below a part of the dorsal fin. The question was so unclear, they said 'BLACK SPOT' not 'black spots', does it mean just one huge black spot or a small black spot?

Another thing that got on my nerves was the double human circulatory system, I put C.

A, B and D didn't make sense. But the flow of the diagram of C was weird (the vena cava's direction of flow was on the opposite side --->----

Does anyone know what the double human circulatory system question answer is?

]
It was D .......... iam sure of it ........ i even checked my answer with my teacher and he said it was right

Reaction score
yea last question was A , but the question about frog it was B i think ? well i remember the answer. carbon dioxide and oxygen pass from his skin to the water , and he gets nothing from the water
As i know that frogs can breath through their skin ... in other words oxygen pass to their skin ............. however iam not sure weather CO2 pass from their skin to water.

Reaction score
What if u get a tan...surely tht cant be passed on....
I don't think that a tan is a genetic change or a mutation :D but as I said before my answer is wrong :S well I don't think I will lose a lot of marks since almost all of the ones that have been asked here were correct :D I hope u do well 2 random person :D

Reaction score
]
It was D .......... iam sure of it ........ i even checked my answer with my teacher and he said it was right
The fish was c and yes it was so unclear but it was repeated in 2004 it was the exact same question oh and the heart was D ...don't worry these r just 2 marks :D others lost way more thank god for everything :D

Reaction score
The fish was c and yes it was so unclear but it was repeated in 2004 it was the exact same question oh and the heart was D ...don't worry these r just 2 marks :D others lost way more thank god for everything :D
no it wasnt repeated, this is the first time they ever write this question :/ and it is 100% A
EDIT: im talking about the frog

Reaction score
no it wasnt repeated, this is the first time they ever write this question :/ and it is 100% A
EDIT: im talking about the frog
Lol and I was talking about the fish :D no offends but your. Omment made me laugh ..anyway I hope u have done well :D have a nice day it the last exam or the one before it if u r doing chemistry like me :D

Reaction score
i know the fish was c and heart was D .......... i got them right ........................................... iam only not sure about the oxygen and co2 part