• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Cram the role of Elastin fibres in Alveolar walls.
Give a look to immune responses, i.e primary and secondary
Thanks a lot for that! where did you get that from? and please please share if you have any more info. I would be really grateful!

Reaction score
Please can somebody tell me whats gonna come in the practical tomorrow. It'll be really helpful. I already screwed up in my paper today.

Reaction score
I know it was easy but I took the image length as 13cm instead of 1.3 that gave my magnification to 25 and I think the correct magnification is 2.5

Reaction score
I know it was easy but I took the image length as 13cm instead of 1.3 that gave my magnification to 25 and I think the correct magnification is 2.5
I remember getting 3.5x (n)
I don't remember the values but yeah I got 3.46x as the final answer!

Reaction score
if you gave correct formula and put the values correctly still got the wrong answer wont stop you from getting 2 marks of 3

Reaction score
if you gave correct formula and put the values correctly still got the wrong answer wont stop you from getting 2 marks of 3
Yeah yeah
But the thing is where did I go wrong!
Are you sure its 2.5x??!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
What was your image length? Actual length was 5.2 mm my length: 1.3 cm= 13mm so M= 13/5.2 = 2.5

Reaction score
Haha yeah. But screwed up that part. I multiplied it with 100 and wrote x346.
I screwed up the mRNA part too.
What alternative word did you write for granules?
Yeah the last mRNA part I had no points for the 3 marks

Lysosomes