• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Ohh...Am i the only one who felt like the time wasnt enough :unsure:
The paper was pretty lengthy! I usually finish the paper in 20-30 min thats my range
This time it took me 50 min! so yeah it was really lengthy and questions weren't too familiar or repetitive

Reaction score
The paper was pretty lengthy! I usually finish the paper in 20-30 min thats my range
This time it took me 50 min! so yeah it was really lengthy and questions weren't too familiar or repetitive

there was one repeated question !
what was the answer for lung's question ?
if anyone knows please inbox me ...

Reaction score
there was one repeated question !
what was the answer for lung's question ?
if anyone knows please inbox me ...
Can you remind me of the question and I will tell you what I wrote for that!
Which one was repeated? The lung one?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm taking AS bio 9700 this october/november session. Bio paper 22 is tomorrow, and 33 is the day after. Any tips would be much appreciated. :)
I'm really nervous :unsure:
Hey, hope you're fine, i wanted to know how was paper 33? And if it's possible to tell me what were the questions..thanks.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm taking AS bio 9700 this october/november session. Bio paper 22 is tomorrow, and 33 is the day after. Any tips would be much appreciated. :)
I'm really nervous :unsure:
Hey, hope you're fine, can you please tell me how was paper 33 and what questions did you have ?
Thank you.

Reaction score
hey guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my boards on Wednesday I need your help need march 2016 papers of a level biology P5 helpppppppppppppppp

Reaction score
hey guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have my boards on Wednesday I need your help need march 2016 papers of a level biology P5 helpppppppppppppppp

Reaction score
Actually it was easy because I did similar to that experiment before my external in few days, and the questions were straight forward :D, what about you?[/QUOTE

Was easy but our answers for angels and concentrations wasn't matching with each and other...
Plan diagram was easy but i messed a bit of it :oops: