• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology A2 Paper 4 Thread (1st June 2011)

Reaction score
hey guyz anyone has any suggestions about paper 4 this year what may come in da exammmmmmmmmmmm ???? I thin statistics should come and electrophoresis..

Reaction score
I will put my money on plant hormones and neurons fr da lng answers =/
nt sure thou .... just a guess

Reaction score
guys i just saw some recent year qs but m quite shocked to c the diagrams which came from the chapter of reproduction... :(
they r nowhere to b found in the book(some of them)...
m really confused plz help :cry:

wat shuld i do??
where can i find those diagrams n from where else should i prepare 4 the diagrams...??

Reaction score
angel eyez said:
guys i just saw some recent year qs but m quite shocked to c the diagrams which came from the chapter of reproduction... :(
they r nowhere to b found in the book(some of them)...
m really confused plz help :cry:

wat shuld i do??
where can i find those diagrams n from where else should i prepare 4 the diagrams...??

yea about that ... i actuali learnd da digrams frm a medical 1st yr book ... calld medical histology ... it covrd all da basic slides of kidneys, testes, ovaries, liver and som endo and exocrine glands ... im guessin u cn google image search dem

Reaction score
desolator619 said:
Can someone tell me why variation is important in selection?

just remember INDEPENDENT ASSORTMENT and CROSSING OVER ( CHRIASMATA )

Reaction score
desolator619 said:
Can someone tell me why variation is important in selection?
variation is what makes selection meaningful. Variation can be thought of as "choices". If there is no variation (no options) ,selection wouldn't mean anything as any action of choosing would result in the same type of object being chosen. Thus, variation is the raw material upon which selection acts!