• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP discussion.

Reaction score
sorry i forgot the no of seedling in each i have a low memory...
but answer ws green 1
my frnd wrote dish a too

Reaction score
LOL sitting in Qasre Noor i was flabbergasted....am expecting about 34 out of 40....not bad for someone who started bio just 3 months ago !
HAd no idea about the magnification and i did mess up the labeling by writing placenta in the fruit i dont know why ? !
i wrote x1140m by dividing 56mm by 0.05 mm...
Is there a chance of getting 1 mark still ?
How much marks does the labelling carry ?
I did label the pericarp,seed and fibrous tissue in place of the fruit pulp !

Reaction score
There was a past paper question....There were two labels accepted hair/hair follicle. Lets hope for the best........ :x

Reaction score
talha what was your mag? and what did you write for the question that which seedling will grow into a mature plant?

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
LOL sitting in Qasre Noor i was flabbergasted....am expecting about 34 out of 40....not bad for someone who started bio just 3 months ago !
HAd no idea about the magnification and i did mess up the labeling by writing placenta in the fruit i dont know why ? !
i wrote x1140m by dividing 56mm by 0.05 mm...
Is there a chance of getting 1 mark still ?
How much marks does the labelling carry ?
I did label the pericarp,seed and fibrous tissue in place of the fruit pulp !

For the mag... i think so 0 but the labelling you'll get full....2 marks are allocated for labeling! :good:

Reaction score
sksuriza said:
green seedlings
x550

The question had 3 marks so I said that Green seedlings as they have chlorophyll contained in chloroplasts. They will be able to photosynthesize and produce their food. Thus they will be able to survive and become healthy plants.

Reaction score
sksuriza said:
ya manufacture proteins n make more protoplasm

That would be OK but to be specific:

Green Seedlings (1 Mark)
They will be able to photosynthesize (1 mark)
Manufacture their own food (1 mark)

Reaction score
Soulgamer said:
There was a past paper question....There were two labels accepted hair/hair follicle. Lets hope for the best........ :x
Hopefully!

Reaction score
abcde said:
Soulgamer said:
Hopefully!

abcde, what was your answer to the question in which it was asked which seedling would become a mature young plant?