• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP discussion.

Reaction score
As 24 hours have passed, lets start discussing the paper. What did you write the answer for the part in which it was asked : "which seedling survived and why?'' ...something like that

Reaction score
i messed up the skin labeling part :\ is arteriole acceptable for blood capillary network ?
n is the third one hair follicle or hair papilla :S ?

Reaction score
im sure that u will lose 1 mark for writing arterioles BUT you have saved yourself 2 marks for the part b of that question stating their "involvement". you must have written arterioles dilate, which is correct (not capillaries dilate, a common mistake).

Reaction score
wht wr da markz for lik wch seedling will surviv?? rmmbr?
n wht we hd 2 writ in lik wht indicatn abt inherritnc iz total gvin??

Reaction score
punkprincess143 said:
wht wr da markz for lik wch seedling will surviv?? rmmbr?
n wht we hd 2 writ in lik wht indicatn abt inherritnc iz total gvin??
That question had 3 marks.The indication about inheritance one had 4 marks. I guess, in that, you had to mention that green seedlings were dominant (from the approximate ratio of 3 :1 derived from the total). They were heterozygous dominant and the white ones were homozygous recessive. Monohybrid inheritance. Discontinous variation.

Reaction score
mine ws same =) bt da ans 4 seedlingz 1 i thot thy wr askin 'bout particular dishz n i wrot 4 da green seeedlingz in dish A! :( cz thy shwd lik thy bettr grminatd! :'(((

Reaction score
Aww.. I understand. But please don't worry. It's no use crying over spilt milk now, punkprincess. Forget it! It doesn't matter if you lose a few marks. Don't let that affect your confidence. Focus on the papers ahead instead. Best of luck! :)

Reaction score
hair papilla is the base where the blood vessels are located beneath the hair follicle...each hair follicule has nerve endings attached(papilla)

Reaction score
well talking about seedling DISH A had less..............so many ov ma friends wrote that as dish A had less so less competition for food and water and they grow well than dish B