• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP; DiscussiOn

Reaction score
sunshine said:
UxaiR you are right agreeee
Yeah, that's so true. A student shouldn't care about the paper which has passed because he can't change it. He should just focus on his next papers, so that they won't get affected. ;)

Reaction score
guyx i wrote that:

* to measure pH we'll use a pH METER
* to measure thickness we'll use a METRE RULE

r these ans corect? WORRIED !

Reaction score
Talha said:
guyx i wrote that:

* to measure pH we'll use a pH METER
* to measure thickness we'll use a METRE RULE

r these ans corect? WORRIED !

The first one is correct, but the second one is wrong.
sahar said:
are u ppl solving da topicals or da yearly papers ???!
You don't need to solve the past papers. At this stage you need 'Knowledge', which can only be obtained by reading the books. =/

Reaction score
dont do topicals nowdays, just do yearly pastpapers nd if you r having time mAnagement problems, use a stopwatch, it really helps, my chem preperation is awesome, if u have ne problem feel free 2 ask me... :lol:

Reaction score
jafar said:
usse a stopwatch, it really helps

Lol, Is the time for our paper in seconds? The time should be measured with the help of a simple watch! :p

Reaction score
lolxz ohkay thanks...... =P
no stop watches only normal watches ...!

Reaction score
i said stopwatch for a reason, when u r using a stopwatch, u see time changing faster than in normal watches, this gives u a feelin that u shoul do the paper faster!!

Reaction score
jafar u r write... stopwatches realy help.. i used this for my three pprs pak stds islamiat nd urdu(well i never studied urdu ) ..

Reaction score
JAMES SMITH said:
universal indicator is also correct
say no to facebook say yes to worldchains.com
By the way I wrote Universal indicator OR pH mater as the question didn't asked for only one. Plus, I think that examiner will only check the first one and cross the other? :?

Reaction score
JAMES SMITH said:
it doesnt matter both r correct if one was wrong other correct then it would have been a problem
Yeah, that's what I read in marking schemes and Examiners' tips. =D

Reaction score
Listen guys in first question first part i drew both pistil and stamen and labelled them what do u think will i get for marks???

Reaction score
HEy guys I wanna ask you one Q! All of you are agreeing that either a curve or a best-fit straight line could be made. Isn't it?

Then how do you say that after ten hours there will be no decrease in PH of yogurt ? If we draw a straight line, the pH will constantly fall making the yogurt even more sour and watery content will appear. This is really what happens if we leave it.

Can anybody exactly tell the last part of inheritance Q?

Reaction score
jafar
m new here
but mr p4 didnt went well
to measure thickness i wrote the more whey forms
the more thick the curd is
abt to factirs
one i wrote temp...........for optimum work of the bacteria
scnd i wrote same volume nd conctration of milk.........to have reliable result to check which bacteria coagulates fasterfor da last i worete
ph would level out.......bcs the supply of lactore would finish...bacteria wont be able to break down ne more lactose.
plsss say how much mark am i to get out 9.