• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP; DiscussiOn

Reaction score
Heyyy peoopl how ws ur bio AtP, need to no sum ansWers!!??

Reaction score
jafar said:
Heyyy peoopl how ws ur bio AtP, need to no sum ansWers!!??
lol, I haven't given it yet! I'm just getting ready to go to examination hall. Please just pray! D=

Reaction score
just back 4rm da center nd my paper ws juxt aWesoMEEEE!!!!
such an ezy paper, ask me nething u r confused bout, bt after 24 hours :D

Reaction score
omg i justcant understand how my paper went!! :(
discuss duscuss discuss!!!

Reaction score
help me out im in severe tension!!!!!!

just sooo hate bio!!!I prepared all the week for it and still it all went wrong..i thought plnt nutrition wud come and it all came just opposite.!!!!im so mad at this stupid cie!!!Plz if anyone cud just tell me the answer of the method we had to prpare for the experiment in qs2!!!!!!!!!!!plz answer this and q3 too!!wht were the 2 factors? :cry: :?:

Reaction score
help me out!!!!!!

just sooo hate bio!!!I prepared all the week for it and still it all went wrong..i thought plnt nutrition wud come and it all came just opposite.!!!!im so mad at this stupid cie!!!Plz if anyone cud just tell me the answer of the method we had to prpare for the experiment in qs2!!!!!!!!!!!plz answer this and q3 too!!wht were the 2 factors? :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
we juxt had to burn the samples ov the foods, the one which wud produce more heat will have more enegy... simple ,
nd wat ws q3?? i dnt rememba,

Reaction score
just sooo hate bio!!!I prepared all the week for it and still it all went wrong..i thought plnt nutrition wud come and it all came just opposite.!!!!im so mad at this stupid cie!!!Plz if anyone cud just tell me the answer of the method we had to prpare for the experiment in qs2!!!!!!!!!!!plz answer this and q3 too!!wht were the 2 factors?