• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP; DiscussiOn

Reaction score
we will pour it from one container to other nd measure the time it takes! OR u can use a stirrer and stir it when it becomes thick it will take more effort to stir it!

Reaction score
i wrote that we will take same amount of sample some time and weigh it i mean same volume.when it will get thik its mass vud be more for same volume
isnt this a accurate and reliable method

Reaction score
i wrote that wil take same volume of sample each time and weigh it .when it would be thik its mass vud be more since density would increase bcoz i said take SAME amount of volume every time

Reaction score
what!!! no the mass wont change, if it gets thick it dozent mean dat its mass wud increase, the mass wud remain same all the time!!!

Reaction score
what should we label in the first diagram we drew???????
How do we measure the thickness?????
I wrote:take same volume of the milk nd spread it on a tray and measure the height :lol:
Is it ryt ?????????????

Reaction score
WHAT ABOUT USING FINGER TO SEE WHETHER ITS THICK OR NOT I GUESS THIS WILL WORK TOO AND ONE MUST WEAR GLOVES IT WAS WORTH 2 MARKS
5 MARKS: S S O O [4] 1 MARK DRAWING
FOR CONCLUSION WRITING FREE MORE THAN ATTACHED AND ALSO DISCONTINUOUS AND ALSO I WROTE FOR BOTH MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IS IT RITE
3:1 IS THE PROPER ANS HETEROZYGOUS

Reaction score
JAMES SMITH said:
WHAT ABOUT USING FINGER TO SEE WHETHER ITS THICK OR NOT I GUESS THIS WILL WORK TOO AND ONE MUST WEAR GLOVES IT WAS WORTH 2 MARKS
FOR CONCLUSION WRITING FREE MORE THAN ATTACHED AND ALSO DISCONTINUOUS AND ALSO I WROTE FOR BOTH MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IS IT RITE

For the last answer of that question, it could also be that allele for free ear lobe is dominant to ear for attached ear lobe. =/

sunshine said:
i wrote the ratio 7: 22
is it correct ????
Sorry, but it is WRONG.

Reaction score
is it correct ????

and wrote one factor temperature and other humidity
is it correct ?

Reaction score
sunshine said:
is it correct ????

and wrote one factor temperature and other humidity
is it correct ?
The answer for ratio is in the above post. The temperature as a factor is absolutely right, but I think that humidity would score no mark. The other factor was "Absence of Oxygen"

Reaction score
Zishi said:
JAMES SMITH said:

For the last answer of that question, it could also be that allele for free ear lobe is dominant to ear for attached ear lobe. =/

sunshine said:
is it correct ????
Sorry, but it is WRONG.
WHAT ABOUT THAT MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IN BOTH IT WAS 44 AND OTHER 15 I GUESS

Reaction score
there were a number of parts to label!How did url find the first question??