• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology ATP; DiscussiOn

Reaction score
pH becums constant because all lactose converted to lactic acid and lactic acid is a weak acid
last question was abt leaving for 10hrs

Reaction score
any guess that at what percentage will there be an A* for this bio atp
34 or 33 i guess due to drop in percentile

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
yar .. i dont think oxygen is a valid favtor .. kyun ke they hav already made an anaerobic medium .. matlab humain us ki ziada tention lene ki zarurrat nae !
and in the last part i didnt read tht we had to tell abt the pH .. :(

Oxygen is 100% a valid factor, cuz you didn't read the statement correctly. The question said that BOTH bacteria converted lactose to lactic acid. So, there's no bacteria which will use oxygen and maintain the anaerobic conditions for other bacteria, duh! And if oxygen would be available, then no lactic acid would've been produced. I'm 100% sure about it. ;)

Reaction score
zishi
shokahi.!!! :lol: ;) :D :p :mrgreen: :cool:

we know your paper is gone well,, now stop it dude .!

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
zishi
shokahi.!!! :lol: ;) :D :p :mrgreen: :cool:

we know your paper is gone well,, now stop it dude .!
LOL. I'm not being rude and mean. Sorry, if you felt that. I was just telling them the correct answer. =)

Reaction score
Zishi said:
sunshine said:
and what could be labeled other than seeds?????????????????????????///
Receptacle and Sepals.

It cannot be sepals for sure because sepals aren't present in a fruit, they exist in a flower. It would be the developed form of sepal like pericarp but I wrote testa.

Reaction score
Zishi said:
sunshine said:
and what could be labeled other than seeds?????????????????????????
Receptacle and Sepals.///

It cannot be sepals for sure because sepals aren't present in a fruit, they exist in a flower. It would be the developed form of sepal like pericarp but I wrote testa.

Reaction score
I labelled the parts as calyx and testa! you ppl think both of them are incorrect? Plz tell I am kinda worried

Reaction score
cant we say pericarp and testa?

Btw i think there must be more than just oxygen and temperature that will be considered as the ryt answer for the constant factors, what do url think?

Reaction score
I thought it to be wind because the enlarged stigma on the next part gave view of a 'trap' and many 'not spiked' and small sized pollens were trapped.

Reaction score
True, but the petals we're large and both stamen and carpel we're within the plant ryt?????
So, doesn't it hav to be Insect pollination?

Reaction score
thats ryt jezla even i was confused their, the next diagram said 'FEATHERY end of carpel' ryt.....so that means..........i realy dunno men..Anyone hu knows that for sure????

Reaction score
IT WAS INSECT POLLINATED BECAUSE BOTH STIGMA AND ANTHERS WERE INSIDE AND LARGE PETALS
AND IF U SEE FEDERAL OR 2006 MAY/JUNE PAPER SAME QUESTION
FOR FACTORS THERE WERE MORE THAN 2 FOR SURE 7 OR 8
SEPAL,PERICARP,FUNNEL,TESTA,FRUIT STALK ALL CORRECT

Reaction score
@ jezla: the confusing thing was not the wide petals but the presence of stigma inside the flower. stigme should be outside if it is wind pollinated but when I saw the next diagram ,i decided it to be wind due to presence of many stigmas of feathery structure and long anthers