• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A person just supports a mass of 20 kg suspended from a rope.

What is the resultant force acting on the mass?

Reaction score
So all done with Biology, time to shift gears for Chemistry ATP.
Though it is easy, but this time the pattern's changed(paper of marks 60 instead of 30 with SAME weight-age) so Chances are high for new out of world inclusions with same old SALT TEST and MOLES question!
Be prepared fellows Paper-4 is going to shackle few from scoring!;)
Best of Luck!
Too early i know, but do come up with questions aren't asked in past papers to be confident in the EXAM
!

Reaction score
So all done with Biology, time to shift gears for Chemistry ATP.
Though it is easy, but this time the pattern's changed(paper of marks 60 instead of 30 with SAME weight-age) so Chances are high for new out of world inclusions with same old SALT TEST and MOLES question!
Be prepared fellows Paper-4 is going to shackle few from scoring!;)
Best of Luck!
Too early i know, but do come up with questions aren't asked in past papers to be confident in the EXAM
!
(y)

Reaction score
thankyou!! are there any specific chapters that i should be preparing?
do titration. learn all moles formulae. go thorugh all the reactions and their requirements (especially catalysts if needed) especially from organic chemistry section.
do salts. especially identification of cations, anion, and gases. learn the solubilities of salts like which salts are soluble. and go through all the investigtions for once like just skim through them and see if there's any points. look for any colours given for compounds like we mostly miss out that Copper Oxide (CuO) is black but its given in the book in an investigation. go through that and u're good to go. i think that's just about it. :)

Reaction score
which formula is this
Mass(g/dm3)=Mol(dm3).Mr
how can mass be in g/dm3 :confused: ???