• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Clever enough to edit your post :D
And i guess you pasted the wrong question? It should K2Cr2O7 not KMnO4 :D
If its dichromate then it will be B. SO2 is a reducing agent and it will change the colour of Dichromate to green. KI is a reducing agent itself so no change in colour!
Vogue
could u help me

Reaction score
Clever enough to edit your post :D
And i guess you pasted the wrong question? It should K2Cr2O7 not KMnO4 :D
If its dichromate then it will be B. SO2 is a reducing agent and it will change the colour of Dichromate to green. KI is a reducing agent itself so no change in colour!
Vogue
thank u
nd yes sure its K2Cr2O7 :)

Reaction score
Always getting the colors wrong! Is there any resource someone knows that could help in that part!

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me,What will happen to the rate of reaction when the VOLUME is increased or decreased.Plz reply fast.

Reaction score
BTw How is everyone preparing ? wht are your techniques ? Any exam papers found difficult ? please let me know so that I can also practice em !

asd

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me,What will happen to the rate of reaction when the VOLUME is increased or decreased.Plz reply fast.
If the volume is increased, concentration must decrease and therefore rate will decrease.
I guess :p