• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
THNX FOR THE NAME
BUT IN PASTPAER ATP A QUESTION CAME

Q) a student found that different alcohol,altough having the same formula did not give a carboxylic acid as the product,suggest the name and structure of this alcohol

name.....................................

structure __________________________

so i posted its answer asking its reasons ..!! pls confirm me soon

just for confirmation how is acid made from alcohol? :eek:

Reaction score
Time for some drama here. This year it seems thats science papers have pattern of MCQs and ATP being easy and Theory being tough. So according to that thinking, just biology ATP question from 1998 and 2008 were repeated chances are high for a similar repetition.
Obviously the Moles and Salt question will be from recent years however my instincts say that the MCQ questions in ATP could be similar to question is late 90's.
So if you have the resources of past papers from 1990's then do give a glance at them, May Help You!!
Just a speculation though, but can come in handy!;)

Reaction score
HEYY GUYSS!! I AM ALWAYS CONFUSED ABOUT THIS THAT ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE THE BLANK PAGES TO COMPLETE THE ANSWER IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE? AND IF YES THEN WHAT DO WE DO? LIKE JUST PUT THE NUMBER AND WRITE THE ANSWER??
PLZZZ TELL ASAP!! >__<

Reaction score
HEYY GUYSS!! I AM ALWAYS CONFUSED ABOUT THIS THAT ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE THE BLANK PAGES TO COMPLETE THE ANSWER IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE? AND IF YES THEN WHAT DO WE DO? LIKE JUST PUT THE NUMBER AND WRITE THE ANSWER??
PLZZZ TELL ASAP!! >__<