• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
bunsen.JPG
can please anyone explain why the length of the conductor affects the emf induced? the answer is B, so waiting for the correct reasoning!

Reaction score
When light is travelling from deeper to shallower what happen to wave lenght and speed .......
And if a ray of light is travelling from glass(more dense) to air (less dense) ,than what will happen to wavelength and speed....
Need help plz....

Reaction score
When light is travelling from deeper to shallower what happen to wave lenght and speed .......
And if a ray of light is travelling from glass(more dense) to air (less dense) ,than what will happen to wavelength and speed....
Need help plz....
If it travel deep to shallo thw wavelength and speed both decrease !
For the glass one speed will increase when going into air !!

Reaction score
Guys need help.... I have only done mcq's from past papers and now i even don't have time to do theory ... Alhamdulillah my concept are clear but tell me or give any suggestion what to do to prepare theory........(PHYSICS) ;)

Reaction score
Guys need help.... I have only done mcq's from past papers and now i even don't have time to do theory ... Alhamdulillah my concept are clear but tell me or give any suggestion what to do to prepare theory........(PHYSICS) ;)
Roughly go through the book or notes :/