• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys need help.... I have only done mcq's from past papers and now i even don't have time to do theory ... Alhamdulillah my concept are clear but tell me or give any suggestion what to do to prepare theory........(PHYSICS) ;)
pick up any revision notes and revise , keep on revising until sleep overpowers you :p

asd

Reaction score
A and D are out of question, while C is not possible since the device is earthed.
B is the correct answer, the reason to which is that when heat increases the resistance decreases thus allowing more current to flow which is above the range of the fuse!
Sorry, but your explanation is wrong, i guess. This has nothing to do with the temperature. The earth wire which is connected to the metal case diverts the current to the earth, and none goes to neutral wire. The earth wire has almost ZERO resistance (no component connected) so current becomes VERY large, immediately blowing the fuse!

Reaction score
Sorry, but your explanation is wrong, i guess. This has nothing to do with the temperature. The earth wire which is connected to the metal case diverts the current to the earth, and none goes to neutral wire. The earth wire has almost ZERO resistance (no component connected) so current becomes VERY large, immediately blowing the fuse!
Understood!
Thanks, pardoning syed1995!