• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hahaa.... woww!! thanks God i didn't do anything to get that much insult. *phew* :p
Dukeofwin i wasn't getting scared .... i was just trying to show some respect in these not-so-deserving circumstances .... besides no one deserves that kind of battering to begin with :p we all have probably torn his hide off already. :p
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
People are so rude
For which i don't have a Clue!:cool:

Reaction score
i added resistance of the bulb in it as it said both leads how can you lose power in both leads without lamp.my physics sir confirmed it.. it is the only question where i will lose marks. about 1-4 marks in will lose both papers. but i will scrape a A* i know it(y).

Reaction score
i added resistance of the bulb in it as it said both leads how can you lose power in both leads without lamp.my physics sir confirmed it.. it is the only question where i will lose marks. about 1-4 marks in will lose both papers. but i will scrape a A* i know it(y).
You shouldn't have mentioned it!
Your name tells the Story!(y)

Reaction score
heyy need help in the question 28 from 5070_s10_qp_12. please explain it too.
sorry for not posting the link bcuz i cant open the paper ryt now .... the connection is too darn slow!! -__-
the question is like this: the same mass is used every time, right? let mass be x
then moles of zinc = x/65
moles of magnesium = x/24
the equation for both reaction is same, so one mole of metal produces 1 mole of hydrogen.
therefore, moles of H2 with zinc = x/65, whereas moles of H2 with Mg = x/24!
x/24 is greater, so greater volume with magnesium!

Reaction score
You answered your own question :p
Rate of reaction is the main point here.For the same time , magnesium will react quickly and yield more than zinc that reacts slowly. It's like the fast athlete will be able to complete 2 laps , while the slower athlete will only be able to complete 1 lap for the same amount of time . Simple concept hai Sister, don't confuse yourself!

As for the matter of mixture , well that is obvious! It cannot give maximum yield as part of both metals will be shielded by the other metal . And it won't give minimum as both metals are collectively reacting . So it would give yield of somewhere in between.
wrong explanation! see my explanation given above!

Reaction score
Question!
From which ammonium salt can the greatest mass of ammonia b obtained?
A) 0.5 mole (NH3)2PO4
B) 0.5 mole (NH4)2SO4
C) 1 mole NH4Cl
D) 1 mole NH4NO3
PLZ do explain :)
guess its D, which year past paper? tell me the answer then ill give you the explanation!

Reaction score
what are physical properties depended upon i thought mass but i think i am wrong correct me guys

Reaction score
Reactivity series !
Please (K) send (Na) cats (Ca) monkeys (Mg) and (Al) Zebras (Zn) In (Fe) large (Pb) huge (H) cage (Cu) . Make (Hg) sure(Ag) packed/padlocked (Pt)

Hope it helps, it did help me :) (y):cool::rolleyes: