• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Haha nice and can u tell abt the last part !! Any ideas abt setting up the experiment :p
I am thinking of one related to retord stand and the iron clips :p
We will take the magnets and iron bar.The material which repels on one side and attracts on the other is a magnet while the one which is attracted on both the sides is the iron bar

Reaction score
We will take the magnets and iron bar.The material which repels on one side and attracts on the other is a magnet while the one which is attracted on both the sides is the iron bar
Oh sry i meant the above bar in which we also have to give the diagram ! :p
Yes in the last part we will do repulsion test :D

Reaction score
Oh sry i meant the above bar in which we also have to give the diagram ! :p
Yes in the last part we will do repulsion test :D
Yes we will take a retort stand and the iron clips.The two magnets will be experimented one by one.The magnet which attracts more pins is said to be stronger than the one the that attracts less pins :D (y)

Reaction score
Yes we will take a retort stand and the iron clips.The two magnets will be experimented one by one.The magnet which attracts more pins is said to be stronger than the one the that attracts less pins :D (y)
Yes dats wht i was thinking xactly :D