• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q. Which ion is present in the highest concentration in a 2mol/dm3 aqueous solution of sodium sulphate?
A. hydrogen ion H+
B. hydroxide ion OH-
C. sodium ion Na+
D. sulphate ion SO4^2-

the answer is Na+ ion (please explain how) :eek:

Reaction score
Q. Which ion is present in the highest concentration in a 2mol/dm3 aqueous solution of sodium sulphate?
A. hydrogen ion H+
B. hydroxide ion OH-
C. sodium ion Na+
D. sulphate ion SO4^2-

Uff this is a tough one...is there any vol. given?

Reaction score
A. hydrogen ion H+
B. hydroxide ion OH-
C. sodium ion Na+
D. sulphate ion SO4^2-

Sodium. Sodium sulfate produces 2 Na ions and 1 sulfate ion when ionization occurs in the dissolving process

Na2SO4 ===> 2Na^+ + SO4^=
Guess this is right :p

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the combustion of alkanes , alkenes , alcohols equations ???? balancing them is real tough :/ in high values :/ !! can anyone tell any method to do so ??

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the combustion of alkanes , alkenes , alcohols equations ???? balancing them is real tough :/ in high values :/ !! can anyone tell any method to do so ??
Same problem but i manage them smehw :p

Reaction score
just write the formulae and balance the product side then do the alkane alkene and last oxygen works wonders for me

Reaction score
i drew the question about the field lines from positive to negative but some were outside the page. will they deduct marks

Reaction score
i drew the question about the field lines from positive to negative but some were outside the page. will they deduct marks

Nope, as long as you included drawing field lines BETWEEN the spheres and from +ve to -ve, you will be awarded full marks :)

Reaction score
and ayeshaK and asd but howw??? why can't H+ ions be most in number?? it IS an aquesous solution after all. that is what's confusing me :confused: o_O