• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey can anyone just say how to write ionic equation whenever I have to write ionic equation I have to make reaction equation and then cut out of spectators ions getting real equation...
wat i m asking for is that is there any short method to write down ionic equation or its something I have to develop by my own through practice or so... ?????

Reaction score
So the best possible way to work for Physic ATP is doing past papers right?
Or is there any other way someone's using?

Reaction score
yup since we have no topics for atp. they can give every single topic under the syllabus. A question can be so muc of common sece that you cannot describe in words

Reaction score
if u r adding 5 moles of water, then u might as well add the 5000 moles of water that it is dissolved in!
no! SO4 ions are radicals, and they exist as SO4 2- ions in aqueous form, this much should be clear from various electrolysis!
radical nature of SO4 is beyond our syllabus so its better to just remember SO4 cannot be broken and is a single ion.

Reaction score
no :p i also answer others :p aap poocho if u have any,i ll answer :p
hey can you just tell how to write ionic equation, whenever I have to write ionic equation I have to make reaction equation and then cut out of spectators ions getting real equation...
wat i m asking for is that is there any short method to write down ionic equation or its something I have to develop by my own through practice or so... ?????

Reaction score
hey can you just tell how to write ionic equation, whenever I have to write ionic equation I have to make reaction equation and then cut out of spectators ions getting real equation...
Well I mostly do follow the whole formula in which we cut the spectator ions and all...but till now I havent come across any shorter way to write down the equation....

Reaction score
observation when rubidium and lithium reacts with water ??
seperate asnwrs appreciated .. :)
Well for Lithium-Its more reactive,vigorous reaction,metal floats on surface of water,fire will also be observed.vigorous effervescene,metal dissolves.
Rubidium has a slower reaction, bubbles of gas will be observed

Reaction score
how to check for a zero error in a metre rule ? o_O
lol there is no zero error in meter rule, is there.. ??
I only know that one should use rule wid 1 cm mark instead of zero and subtract one from the reading you get.
this is becoz due to wear and tear it gets damaged from corners