• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i have a way if a matrix is given i multiply it with the point to determine eerything and if just matrix is given i assume a supposed figure and if we have to find matrix it is not hard
That is something I always do but I m Honestly quite lazy I dont want to do so much worK if u can get the ans widout doing that.. :)

Reaction score
these are examples of understatement of my feelings for thix wwek
but I like this week.. :p coz in I have all d subjects that i like in this week.. :p
and besides this week we would get rid of these subjects once and for all.. :D:X3:

Reaction score
but I like this week.. :p coz in I have all d subjects that i like in this week.. :p
and besides this week we would get rid of these subjects once and for all.. :D:X3:
i like them too but the problem is addmath requires time even 2 days aint enough and they havent even given a full day:eek::(:mad::mad::confused::cry::cry:(n):cautious:. o ididnt read it.

Reaction score
that post recalled a question .... when diode is reversed no current would pass na.. ??
If I am correct then please explain how diode works..

Reaction score
that post recalled a question .... when diode is reversed no current would pass na.. ??
current flows in one direction, not in other!
and can anyone please post link for that Physics ATP site??

Reaction score
if it is reversed,the diode will stop working because negative anode will repel the negative electrons emitted by the cathode,nd hence no current will pass through...

Reaction score
if it is reversed,the diode will stop working because negative anode will repel the negative electrons emitted by the cathode,nd hence no current will pass through...
do u mean that diode also have specified anode and cathode. ??