• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
22.)Caesium, Cs, is an element in Group I of the Periodic Table.
Which statements about Caesium are true?
1 Caesium conducts electricity both when solid and when molten.
2 Caesium reacts explosively with water.
3 Caesium reacts with water and forms a solution of pH < 7.
A.1 and 2 only
B.1 and 3 only
C.2 and 3 only
D.1, 2 and 3
A because:
cesiun is very reactive so it will be explosive,
it is metal and metals conduct electricity in solid n liquid states
metals form basic oxides and hydroxides and all hydroxides of first group are soluble(alkali). Alkalis have PH >7.

Reaction score
I need notes or anything on Organic chemistry which must include Macromolecues, idk if they are related, i Just started these chapters! and they are really confusing, I'd also like to know like how to draw isomers and all that. thanks

Check this website out !
www.chemguide.co.uk
make sure u have the syllabus or else u will end up reading A Level stuff ! Or probably go in IGCSE section :p
Also Macromolecules have nothing to do with organic,in organic u have polymers not macromolecules !

Reaction score
hey guys, ,i need to know how do you folks remember all those color changes, and how to identify a gas, and all that . And some fun or tricky ways to remember anything chemistry like remembering Reactivity of metals. Please share itt

Reaction score
hey guys, ,i need to know how do you folks remember all those color changes, and how to identify a gas, and all that . And some fun or tricky ways to remember anything chemistry like remembering Reactivity of metals. Please share itt
buy the collins book for chemistry.
it has all the experiment videos. after watching those videos just one time, i remember 80% of them.

Reaction score
b
buy the collins book for chemistry.
it has all the experiment videos. after watching those videos just one time, i remember 80% of them.
bro i've looked for it everywhere . Couldn't find it! :O , can u please upload those videos especially those colour changes and idenityfying gas, it would be really helpful

Reaction score
b
bro i've looked for it everywhere . Couldn't find it! :O , can u please upload those videos especially those colour changes and idenityfying gas, it would be really helpful
they make around 600 mb. impossible to upload!

Reaction score

The most easiest way is to learn em but if u dont like to learn stuff like me without logic then ask your school to allow u people to do these tests they arent that difficult ! or just go to youtube and type the reaction and you will most probably find all videos :p