• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey anybody plzz help me!! how can i pratice bio n phy Atp...:/

there isnt any sure and fast way of doing this do at least one ATP paper for these every week because they require u to give practical details which require experience and as u cant get the experience physically by doing them so u have to do them this way ! And experiments in the book should be understood and the logic understood dont learn em :) Also for biology where they specifically mention to state some experiments better learn those as they are most probably goin to come and Also u need to know the whole syllabus especially for bio to do ATPs
For physics these might help
http://www.scribd.com/doc/87931033/Physics-Atp-Tips

http://revisionguide.blogspot.com/p/physics-atp.html

By the way dont just rely on these !
Also for physics strengthen urself in these topics
1.Electricity (excluding static )
2.Heat
3.Magnetism
4.Light
5.Basic experiments like pendulum oscillations one
(these are the main topics tested here but they can vary so again dont just rely on these )

Also try and do more papers as possible and for old papers for which u cant get the MS ask ur teacher to check them :)

Reaction score
thts really nyc of u sending me these all btw could u plzz suggest me that frm which year i should start doing papers?

Reaction score
thts really nyc of u sending me these all btw could u plzz suggest me that frm which year i should start doing papers?
I also want to know about this because solving 1990s PPs are quite tough and i know i cant solve these all in 4 months.

Reaction score
Can anyone briefly explain how to draw graph in Physics and chemistry..Something like best curve line graph.

Reaction score
Please help me.. I cant solve this:eek:

8 Ahmed throws a ball to John.
The ball travels 10 metres at an average speed of x metres per second.
(a) Write an expression, in terms of x, for the time taken, in seconds, for the ball to travel from
Ahmed to John. [1]
(b) John then throws the ball to Pierre.
The ball travels 15 metres.
The ball’s average speed is 0.5 metres per second greater than the ball’s average speed from
Ahmed to John.
Write an expression, in terms of x, for the time taken, in seconds, for the ball to travel from
John to Pierre. [1]
(c) The time taken between John catching the ball and then throwing it to Pierre is 2 seconds.
The total time taken for the ball to travel from Ahmed to Pierre is 7 seconds.
Write down an equation in x, and show that it simplifies to
2x
– 9x – 2 = 0. [3]
(d) Solve the equation 2x
– 9x – 2 = 0, giving each answer correct to 2 decimal places. [4]
(e) (i) Find the average speed, in metres per second, of the ball as it travels from John to Pierre. [1]
(ii) How much longer does it take for the ball to travel from John to Pierre than from
Ahmed to John?
Give your answer in seconds.

Reaction score

As i said u require a teacher to get the old papers checked so if u dont have that situation then start from 2003 onwards and check the ms and er after u do every paper this should be enough but those old papers are really tough and you should try some of em because they give more practice then present papers :D

Can anyone briefly explain how to draw graph in Physics and chemistry..Something like best curve line graph.

Just do like u do in Maths,in chem they tell u how they want it mostly u use two lines and in physics u use mostly a curve to join the points and they do tell u when u have to use a straight line so its not a big issue,if u want to be good at curves then take a paper and draw random points for a curve and join them free hand and as u practice increase the length between points to make it more challenging :D

Reaction score
Hello, I'm here with some questions, that will be really helpful if u people can solve it, with explanation . :)

Q1. In term of structure, explain why the melting point of MgO is higher than that of MgO.

These one with .jpg files
20130117_135353.jpg20130117_135443.jpg 20130117_135516.jpg