• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
leave it. MashaAllah; I got it
here it is:
early i n the morning two persons are at a distance, one is going to try to shout, the other hears. In the morning cold air below is more airy than warm water vapour saturated air above it, thus sound refracts and reaches the other person clearly, but in day,due to warm air on land no refraction occurs and.sound diminishes due to obstructions.

Reaction score
How do we know whe ln to draw a curve, a line of best fit and a line joining all the points by drawing straight ruled lines? In all three science

Reaction score
The second one is correct as the activation energy is the difference between the maximum energy in the reaction and the energy of the products.
Are you sure?

Our teacher has told me the other one is correct. Can you quote any examiner report or something?
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
In chemistry, what details do we have to know about the use of hydrogen in a fuel cell to generate electricity?

Reaction score
I think we only have to learn how it reacts with oxygen to produce energy. Plus advantages and disadvantages of fuel cell.
im using chemistry matters. can u please tell me where exactly is this fuel cell covered in this book? or if u could tell me which book are you using?

Reaction score
I have this thing stuck in my head, probably because my concepts are not clear. Someone please help me with this. ASAP ofc :p The question is; When v electrolyse copper sulphate with inert electrodes, the copper is deposited at the cathode! Whereas the procedure for electroplatingWhen we electrolyse copper sulphate with copper as the anode and some other metal as the cathode the metal acting as cathode gets copper plated. WHY CAN'T WE JUST PLACE AN INERT ANODE AND THE METAL TO BE PLATED AS THE CATHODE AND DO ELECTROPLATING???? please xplain! :-/