• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
actually what i did was sin 30 * 10 = 5. this is h. convert it to m .05m. Mgh = .05*1*10 = .5
.5 = 1/2mv^2 = 1 :cry:

Reaction score
what i think is that the hieght should be 10 cux the 5 kg box is travelling straight and the distance travelled by 1 kg wud be 10 cmbut the hypotnus would be greater

Reaction score
Basic? I don't get you. :confused:
If it was NaSO4 + KCl, then the reaction would have happened, double displacement, KSO4 and NaCl would have formed. They are both salts, the more reactive element will displace the less reactive element.
NaCl basic? it is a salt
i stil suck at concepts?? :eek: aryt ignore tht...NaSO4+KCl will form KSO4 because pottasium is more reactive than sodium, but will sodium also form a bond with Cl?? i thought this wasnt posible so i opted for option A, n besides tht, its formed by titration n in my book it says sodium hydroxide,,so.. :p

Reaction score
i stil suck at concepts?? :eek: aryt ignore tht...NaSO4+KCl will form KSO4 because pottasium is more reactive than sodium, but will sodium also form a bond with Cl?? i thought this wasnt posible so i opted for option A, n besides tht, its formed by titration n in my book it says sodium hydroxide,,so.. :p

yup Na would bond with Cl. Remember, titration reactions are not the only way to make salts. There are other ways too, like this displacement reaction.

Reaction score
I was just giving an example that the reverse of the reaction KSO4 + NaCl happens but the reaction itself doesn't.

Reaction score
its raining outside, and m sitting in front of a fat monitor trying to solve a physics question *sighs* how tragic :cry: