• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I did all the MCQs of Electromagnetic Induction from redspot topical (2001-11) and haven't come across Fleming's right hand rule. Also, there are only 2 paths for light rays that we have to learn for diverging lenses, right?
Which rule would you use here?
Capture.PNG
My sir told us that for the deflection of beta particles (fast moving electrons), we use the FRH. For this question as well, our sir made us use the FRH

But yeah I think you are also right, as the middle finger shows us the direction of current that is opposite to the direction of electron flow, and the correct answer will come by using the FLH

Reaction score
funky brat
I have never ever used RHR and don't worry we dont have to use it.In case of electron flow it is opposite to flow of conventional current so we can find direction in magnetic field and just reverse.
Also in that pollen wala question i wrote that we can use a small brush to remove the pollen grains from the anther and place some of them on a slide and stain with dye(or as u said iodine solution) and lower cover slip.The rest you should know.

Reaction score
Which rule would you use here?
View attachment 40837
My sir told us that for the deflection of beta particles (fast moving electrons), we use the FRH. For this question as well, our sir made us use the FRH

But yeah I think you are also right, as the middle finger shows us the direction of current that is opposite to the direction of electron flow, and the correct answer will come by using the FLH
It's simple and I do it using Left hand rule just reverse the direction of the current.