• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I haven't see any such question in the paper. I don't even think right hand rule is in our syllabus. If such question is there in the paper, of course I'll use the right hand grip rule. The current is into the paper.

Reaction score
I haven't see any such question in the paper. I don't even think right hand rule is in our syllabus. If such question is there in the paper, of course I'll use the right hand grip rule. The current is into the paper.
your answer is correct but the grip rule is for finding the magnetic poles of solenoid
how did you do it?

Reaction score
Can somebody explain the steps to making a slide of pollen grains and observing it under a microscope according to the mark scheme.

Reaction score
I did all the MCQs of Electromagnetic Induction from redspot topical (2001-11) and haven't come across Fleming's right hand rule. Also, there are only 2 paths for light rays that we have to learn for diverging lenses, right?