• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Same but couldn't understand this question's answer in MS :/ I designed a different investigation don't know if its right
its bout comparing many oranges how u would set thm up....for investigation....u will use every thing in same amount.....except the time after which the oranges hav been picked....u will pick oranges of equal masses......thn compare sugar content in each...the more sugar content will give a deeper blue black cour...

Reaction score
Q: Describe how you would investigate how the length of time oranges are stored affects their vitamin C content.
I just did this paper as well. What I wrote was that we'll take some oranges that are unripe, all must be at the same stage of growth. After every two days, we'll squeeze the oranges and carry out the test, the orange juice which is needed in the least quantity has the greatest vitamin C.

Reaction score
Q: Describe how you would investigate how the length of time oranges are stored affects their vitamin C content.

collect fruits at the same time and stored in the same conditions. Test the vitamin c content with DCPIP indicator (it is mentioned in the question) and take reading after regular intervals of time. Constant volume of indicator should be used . Replicate the values and take the. average. For better results.
I think :)

Reaction score
collect fruits at the same time and stored in the same conditions. Test the vitamin c content with DCPIP indicator (it is mentioned in the question) and take reading after regular intervals of time. Constant volume of indicator should be used . Replicate the values and take the. average. For better results.
I think :)
Your answer is vague actually, we have to determine the vitamin C content at different stages of growth. But from your answer it seem as if you are testing Vitamin C content in different oranges of same mass.

Reaction score
How to demonstare laws of electromagnetism?
Take a coil of wire connected to a sensitive galvanometer and move the bar magnet towards the coil, note direction of deflection. Take it out and note the direction of deflection. Move the magnet quickly again note the deflection. Move the coil around the bar, again deflection will be there. Draw the conclusions.