• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys i am doing ATP of Bio on my computer and in certain qs it asks us to measure the length of leaf or any other part.How can i adjust the pdf so as to give me accurate readings on my moniter.I reduce magnification to actual size of page but even then my readings are off my 5 or 6 mm.How can i ensure that my readings are fine?

Reaction score
Guys i am doing ATP of Bio on my computer and in certain qs it asks us to measure the length of leaf or any other part.How can i adjust the pdf so as to give me accurate readings on my moniter.I reduce magnification to actual size of page but even then my readings are off my 5 or 6 mm.How can i ensure that my readings are fine?
Actually I'm doing the same. The size of the text that appears when we open the links on the site is accurate because it gives correct readings. You might consider doing paper this way.

Reaction score
place a paper in front of the screen .........nd vary size accordingly...
doing the same thing

Reaction score
Actually I'm doing the same. The size of the text that appears when we open the links on the site is accurate because it gives correct readings. You might consider doing paper this way.
place a paper in front of the screen .........nd vary size accordingly...
doing the same thing
You guys literally do this :eek::eek:
I just skip it :cool::D