• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Suppose you're measuring a potential difference of 4V. You start with a voltmeter that can read up to 20v. The needle only moves a little since the magnitude is small compared to the range of the voltmeter. Then you use a 5V voltmeter to measure the same pd, so that the needle almost fully moves to the right. The smaller range gives a more accurate reading.

thn y not start with low range voltmeter at the first....

Reaction score
Reaction score
I know but what about the one that I made up? :3 They don't accept change in the apparatus or what?
No, they do accept if it's sensible. But placing blocks, will give you the distance between the blocks, the includes the container, it's thickness and if the container is not straight at edges, you'll get inaccurate results.

Reaction score
Make the voltmeter in series.

Just remember in these type of questions, ammeter is in series, voltmeter in parallel, current is same in series and different in parallel, voltage is different in series same in parallel, and resistance in series is just A+B+C while it's AxB in parallel.
-------
A+ B
THanks a lot mate :)
I don't know to draw circuits, kinda weird but now 'cause of you I know how to draw em ^_^ Thanks a lot.
Would you do me a favor, can you please draw the circuit for this question ?

Reaction score
Any good pieces of advices fo tomorrow? Tensed :(
P.s: today's pper went a lil clumsy

Read the question. NEVER write you answers in the answer space after solving them. Recheck them in the end and then write.
My paper went very well Alhamdullilah because i gave my full time and read each question carefully. :3

Reaction score
Read the question. NEVER write you answers in the answer space after solving them. Recheck them in the end and then write.
My paper went very well Alhamdullilah because i gave my full time and read each question carefully. :3
Was your paper perfect, like not a single mistake?