• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Read the question. NEVER write you answers in the answer space after solving them. Recheck them in the end and then write.
My paper went very well Alhamdullilah because i gave my full time and read each question carefully. :3
what did you do in the seedling one?

Reaction score
Was your paper perfect, like not a single mistake?

I wouldnt say perfect but the only thing i could have messed up on were maybe the magnification and the adaptation one. I knew the answers of all others.

wasn't time very limited ? :( or it was just for me :/

Did both question in 25 mins each and then 10 mins for checking :p

Reaction score
I wouldnt say perfect but the only thing i could have messed up on were maybe the magnification and the adaptation one. I knew the answers of all others.
What in magnification? That must be very easy. I mean it's nothing new. Adaptation, that fruit drawn?

Reaction score
Q switch is connected with positive terminal right?
Q does it matter if we make resistor first and then the ammeter in series as well as in parallel?
Q whats the purpose of a potentiometer / potential divider

Reaction score

could you give in a as few and hidden words as possible an idea of what you did in seedling one?

Reaction score
Q switch is connected with positive terminal right?
Q does it matter if we make resistor first and then the ammeter in series as well as in parallel?
Q whats the purpose of a potentiometer / potential divider
-It does not.
No, ammeter can never be in parallel.
Potential divider is very much liek variable resistor. You adjust the wire in contact and hence the resistance. Poetentiometer measures the potential difference.

Reaction score

wow! you managed your time very well .
can u suggest time division for tomorrows paper please like for 4 questions or so

Reaction score
-It does not.
Potential divider is very much liek variable resistor. You adjust the wire in contact and hence the resistance. Poetentiometer measures the potential difference.
' It does not' for which question?

Reaction score
-It does not.
wire in contact with the circuit? like we vary wire length and hence the resistance?
does it has any symbol? ( Potentiometer)

Reaction score
could you give in a as few and hidden words as possible an idea of what you did in seedling one?

It's the last question right?
Dish .
Different Amount.
Control.
Growth.

wow! you managed your time very well .
can u suggest time division for tomorrows paper please like for 4 questions or so

Always do the graph first. Some people say do it in the last but sometimes if you mismanage time, you're in a rush and you lose those free4/5 marks.
And you need to leave 10 mins for checking. 50 mins left. Do graph on in 15, the rest in 11 mins each.

Reaction score
was the g
Different Amount.
Control.
Growth.

Always do the graph first. Some people say do it in the last but sometimes if you mismanage time, you're in a rush and you lose those free4/5 marks.
And you need to leave 10 mins for checking. 50 mins left. Do graph on in 15, the rest in 11 mins each.[/quote]
was the graph in bio paper
a best fit curve or a smooth curve?

Reaction score
was the g
Different Amount.
Control.
Growth.

And you need to leave 10 mins for checking. 50 mins left. Do graph on in 15, the rest in 11 mins each.
was the graph in bio paper
a best fit curve or a smooth curve?[/quote]

Both. I wish they'd let us use flexicurves :|