• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
37- Cross I^0 1^a and I^a I^b, you'll get the answer. D
38- Albinism is recessive means, it only occurs when genotype is rr or there are two recessive alleles.
Mother and father are normal so possibilities are that they might be AA and AA both, AA or Aa and Aa and Aa. When AA and AA is crossed, all resulting genotypes are dominant therefore no albinism, even when AA and Aa is crossed again no albinims, but when Aa and Aa is crossed, the reslutng genotypes are AA, Aa, Aa, aa so albinims ocurs. Hence both parents are heterozygous dominant. So A.
39- Not during the product of egg cell, mutation at the time of fusion causes Down syndrome therefore all A, B and D are wrong. No more than one sperm fuses, only an extra chromosome so C.
40- C. Hh and hh are crossed, genotype resulting is Hh, Hh, hh, hh.
39 is c

Reaction score
37- Cross I^0 1^a and I^a I^b, you'll get the answer. D
38- Albinism is recessive means, it only occurs when genotype is rr or there are two recessive alleles.
Mother and father are normal so possibilities are that they might be AA and AA both, AA or Aa and Aa and Aa. When AA and AA is crossed, all resulting genotypes are dominant therefore no albinism, even when AA and Aa is crossed again no albinims, but when Aa and Aa is crossed, the reslutng genotypes are AA, Aa, Aa, aa so albinims ocurs. Hence both parents are heterozygous dominant. So A.
39- Not during the product of egg cell, mutation at the time of fusion causes Down syndrome therefore all A, B and D are wrong. No more than one sperm fuses, only an extra chromosome so C.
40- C. Hh and hh are crossed, genotype resulting is Hh, Hh, hh, hh.
and 35? :(
and how do u know hh and Hh are crossed?

Reaction score
perhaps, 4th one isnt. leme see :p
they are correct
nbe9zy.jpg

Reaction score
Jab light intensity increase kare gey diamater will decreases, now see during the shortest time on which dimater decreasese the most. Hence D.
bacteria respires on the food producing lactic acid that result in Ph decrease. Isilye rat ko brush karkay sona chahye, so that no food particles for bacteria. :D
jab temperature or CO2 dono ziada hon gey, photosynthesis will be fastestttt.
Roots answer = A, minerals se kya hota hai. Stem cannot take water surface are of roots reduced same thing so A.
C for kidneys wala. kidney remove urea, and urine is formed so blood contains lowest concentration.
Last one A because at night no oxygen produced infact absorbed.

Reaction score
Jab light intensity increase kare gey diamater will decreases, now see during the shortest time on which dimater decreasese the most. Hence D.
bacteria respires on the food producing lactic acid that result in Ph decrease. Isilye rat ko brush karkay sona chahye, so that no food particles for bacteria. :D
jab temperature or CO2 dono ziada hon gey, photosynthesis will be fastestttt.
Roots answer = A, minerals se kya hota hai. Stem cannot take water surface are of roots reduced same thing so A.
C for kidneys wala. kidney remove urea, and urine is formed so blood contains lowest concentration.
Last one A because at night no oxygen produced infact absorbed.
woah..u're a genious