• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can someone please explain the commercial uses of asexual reproduction in plants? :( Im really bad at that chapter and idk about the tubers and cutting and all that, please explain? :(

Reaction score
Can someone please explain the commercial uses of asexual reproduction in plants? :( Im really bad at that chapter and idk about the tubers and cutting and all that, please explain? :(
its more about the comercila uses thn the production methods...

required characteristic ensured/no variation
no dangers of inbreeding/of introduction of undesirable traits
*cheap/large numbers of offspring/one parent needed
*relatively quick
*genetically identical

Reaction score
its more about the comercila uses thn the production methods...

required characteristic ensured/no variation
no dangers of inbreeding/of introduction of undesirable traits
*cheap/large numbers of offspring/one parent needed
*relatively quick
*genetically identical

Yeah I know that but how is it done? Like I heard some graft methods, cutting and all those methods, what are they? :|

Reaction score
Yeah I know that but how is it done? Like I heard some graft methods, cutting and all those methods, what are they? :|
Like roses, lemons, cocount, they are grafted.
It's like a small piece is removed from the healthy plant in that the plant to be grown is inserted and tied with something. The plant tied obtains nutrients from the healthy plant.

Reaction score
thn can we make a curve frm the bottom....
Y r u not accepting the curve from Top, ok let me get this straight for U... forget the Q and listen me..
Q : By drawing a line show the movement of Your Thorax (chest), When U Inhale ( Try it by yourself ), it goes like upwards and outwards both ways ...
Ans : Drawing already shown to u.