• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yeah dont you know,it is able to perform very slow peristalsis,how else would the egg cell reach travel through the oviducts.
yes it does perform paritalysis but it says the cilia also play a role in it. I mean are cilia also present in oviducts?

Reaction score
what is Ovulation?
is it the process starting from formation of graffian follicle, or just the affect of LH on uterus walls and graffian follicle?

and, what is the difference in uterine lining and uterus walls? are they both the same? is uterine lining muscular? if no, then what is its function?

Reaction score
My Name

1)Rods are concerned with vision in dim light. Visual purple forms that allows person to see in dim light. Ensures visual purple is formed

2) Sorry, I don't know about bulgarius

3) Lets take the example of selecting the best sheep for wool. Both the sheep we will take must satisfy our requirement as a whole. We want the best and most wool. Therefore we will select one sheep that produces a lot of wool, and another one that has a high quality of wool. We will cross-breed them. Thus the offspring produced is more viable and will produce more and better wool

4) it keeps the uterine lining thick and well supplied by blood to prepare it for implantation. It also inhibits FSH and LH production, thus no more follicles are produced. During pregnancy, it keep the uterine lining thick and healthy

5) Sorry I don't know about auxins

6) Mitosis, well since it has the letter t and so does two, then you can remember that it has the diploid (2n) no. of chromosomes

7) Mg is responsible for chlorophyll production in the plant. Chlorophyll in turn is responsible for absorbing light for photosynthesis. Thus a deficiency will result in it being longer (etiolation) but having yellow leaves and stem

8)I don't know which part are you asking about :D

I hoped this helped you. If it did, please don't forget to include me in your duas as well, it will really mean a lot to me :)

Reaction score
what is Ovulation?
is it the process starting from formation of graffian follicle, or just the affect of LH on uterus walls and graffian follicle?

and, what is the difference in uterine lining and uterus walls? are they both the same? is uterine lining muscular? if no, then what is its function?
LH causes ovulation that forms the corpus luteum.
They are the same, just like the uterine lining (endometrium) is the covering. Muscular LOL. It just allows the implantation of the embryo

Reaction score
what is Ovulation?

Ovulation is the release of egg from the ovaries.
Uterus walls are the walls while the lining is the layer on the inside of the uterus which is made of endometrium. Uterus walls are muscular made of smooth muscles that contract and relax showing rythmic movements that results in the enlarging of the uterus.

Reaction score
Ovulation is the release of egg from the ovaries.
Uterus walls are the walls while the lining is the layer on the inside of the uterus which is made of endometrium. Uterus walls are muscular made of smooth muscles that contract and relax showing rythmic movements that results in the enlarging of the uterus.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
infinityjrue.gif