• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In the prostate gland i wrote that it produces fluid which passes out of urethra with urine so there would be more urine. I want to kill myself

Reaction score
it was guard cell... lenticel is something totally away from stomata and guard cell stuff.
its no way lenticel....
hm alright. I wrote stoma. They'll acept stoma/guard but dont know about lenticel. The people saying this were pretty sure.

Reaction score
hm alright. I wrote stoma. They'll acept stoma/guard but dont know about lenticel. The people saying this were pretty sure.
this is something many people get confused in. i am not saying that you are confused.
stomata is the opening made between 2 guard cells
they both are totally different! a guard cell was labelled .......

Reaction score
this is something many people get confused in. i am not saying that you are confused.
I did guard cell first then I thought
If we had to label it, the line would end in the middle of it
but it went till the edge
so I did stomata

Reaction score
It was a very small line showing stomata and the labelling line was also pretty vague so i guess they will accept both.I wrote stoma cuz it labels directly on the line not on the other part thay may be labelled to show guard cells

Reaction score
Sign_stoma.GIF

i saw it carefully it pointed on the guardcell but yeah i have seen examiner write "stomata/guard cells" in marking schemes. lets hope fot the best :) inshallah we all will get A*s. now lets study CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS(y)(y)

Reaction score
Sign_stoma.GIF

i saw it carefully it pointed on the guardcell but yeah i have seen examiner write "stomata/guard cells" in marking schemes. lets hope fot the best :) inshallah we all will get A*s. now lets study CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS(y)(y)
One last thing will stomatal pore be right?
and yea some tips on phy nd chem plz, cuz i ruined my chem atp. still want to score A

Reaction score
the question said "the student halved the concentrations of the solutions"
half concentrations mean half molecules so reaction produces half the temp rise.
volume remains same as the molecules are already halved by using half the concentrations.

I still remember there was something about dilution which was different from that in Nov 2008's paper. :/ and i believe it said that the student diluted it less as compared to his first experiment :/

Reaction score
I still remember there was something about dilution which was different from that in Nov 2008's paper. :/ and i believe it said that the student diluted it less as compared to his first experiment :/
the question. even values were exact same.
they were diluted which also means concentration decreased.....

Reaction score
One last thing will stomatal pore be right?
and yea some tips on phy nd chem plz, cuz i ruined my chem atp. still want to score A
maybe it will be right...depends on examiner.
about physics and chemistry, revise your notes. and solve as many past papers as possible... good luck!