• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It was a very small line showing stomata and the labelling line was also pretty vague so i guess they will accept both.I wrote stoma cuz it labels directly on the line not on the other part thay may be labelled to show guard cells
Even if they consider the fact that the lining was vague or whatever but still the 2 gurad cells around were clearly visible so it has to the stomatal pore and I think they won't accept the former.

Reaction score
I am a bit confused with it because it is true that A has high water content in comparison to C but then urine is released more in it. Excessive water is lost. It can cause dehydration. This is the simple interpretation of the given graph. Forget all the bullshit that has filled your mind and focus on what the examiner wanted you to see in the first place.
Faizan Muhammmad and you said he agreed. :p

Reaction score
39. it is d because first the nitrate content increases which the algae use to grow rapidly ..... so they block off light and the plants die ...... this increases food for decomposing bacteria which rapidly use up oxygen
34. its a because in alloys the larger atom with larger radius disrupts the arrangement of the metal atoms with smaller radius so that their layers can not slide over each other making them hard and strong....

Reaction score
in the spinner question what was the student and the spinner ...and why was the answer different then the expected ratio