• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In a metal wire , when electric current is passed through it , electrons are replaced by NEW electrons? o_O
where do the NEW electrons come from? :/

Reaction score
Guys, what was the label for H? I wrote anus, is that correct?
And why is insect pollination wrong? Insect and Wind pollination and self and cross pollination are two different things. How do we know what to write about? I mean when they said flower was closed we wrote self pollination but when the flower was opened we wrote wind pollination. We should have written cross pollination instead. Anyone? :/

Reaction score
And why is insect pollination wrong? Insect and Wind pollination and self and cross pollination are two different things. How do we know what to write about? I mean when they said flower was closed we wrote self pollination but when the flower was opened we wrote wind pollination. We should have written cross pollination instead. Anyone? :/
no its rite that b4 it was self nd then it was wind pollinated

Reaction score
gview
Help me in Q 9. plz

Reaction score
the flower was similar to ischaemum muticum which is a wind pollinated flower when open......
it is not attractive so no insect pollination..... but in rare cases it may occur....
But self- pollinated is a vague answer, even when flowers are self pollinated, the pollens move from the anther to the stigma either by wind or insects.

Reaction score
DO we have to learn to draw 3-D structures of Allotropes
NO2 is brown and bromine is as well? then how wud we differentiate?

Reaction score
guys...!
by mistake i wrote "nitrifying bacteria'" in the nodules question.... but i wrote the complete correct detail of what the nitrogen fixing bacteria does.....
i did not write "nitrogen fixing" but i wrote what do the bacteria do.......will they cross it all out or will they give me marks for the correct details.......:cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
It was rectum,anus is the end part,and since it was a bit above it was rectum.I made a silly mistake though too,labelled the sperm ducts seminiferous tubes,even though i knew they were sperm ducts....

Reaction score
guys...!
by mistake i wrote "nitrifying bacteria'" in the nodules question.... but i wrote the complete correct detail of what the nitrogen fixing bacteria does.....
i did not write "nitrogen fixing" but i wrote what do the bacteria do.......will they cross it all out or will they give me marks for the correct details.......:cry::cry::cry:
A mark will be cut at most,if its functions are correct you'll get the rest.