• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can you please answer my question as we'll? Maj June 12 qp 12 Mcq 40.?
Sure
Its B.
Condensation requires at least one Oxygen atom which is not present in any of the molecules in the answers so we cross A and C out
Create a repeat unit of the polymer and it would be 2 C with a double bond,c2h5 below one C and H above it,and 2h below and above c.Then we can see the answers and see where there are a total of 3C and 6H before a double bond.That is B.

Reaction score
I need help in such questions relating to isomers
How do I recognize them?

View attachment 42652
In 4th the carbon atoms are not the saem so it can't be.
For such questions you need to look at the arranagement, in 1st the CH3 group is attached to the first carbon atom, in 2nd CH3 group is attached to the second carbon atoms, therefore both are isomers.

Reaction score
Ahsan Zafar please explain yourself :p
I cant answer for you :p

And same here I cant understand you so write your points down for once :p
See things are not that simple, you mistook that the student which urinates more had drunk the juice with a greater water content. Tbh, this sounds a little funny, how you're ignoring the fact that there's a complete system that works in kidneys which controls how much water is lost. What you had to interpret from the graph was that, (since they have already told you that equal volumes of water were given to each so that kids might not think this way and get confused), there is one such drink which is taken in the same quantity that causes greater urination. Leme explain further, that drinks has a particular effect on the hypothalamus which causes the pituitary gland to secrete less ADH and hence less absorption of water occurs in the kidneys, and more dilute urine is allowed to flow out. Then they asked you why it had to be avoided, they even gave you a hint 'a very hot day'. On a hot day, the person already loses much water now if he takes the drink that reduces the ability of the kidneys to reabsorb maximum water, then his body will dehydrate.
Even if you don't get it now, I swear I'm not going to write a word about it. :p

Reaction score
See things are not that simple, you mistook that the student which urinates more had drunk the juice with a greater water content. Tbh, this sounds a little funny, how you're ignoring the fact that there's a complete system that works in kidneys which controls how much water is lost. What you had to interpret from the graph was that, (since they have already told you that equal volumes of water were given to each so that kids might not think this way and get confused), there is one such drink which is taken in the same quantity that causes greater urination. Leme explain further, that drinks has a particular effect on the hypothalamus which causes the pituitary gland to secrete less ADH and hence less absorption of water occurs in the kidneys, and more dilute urine is allowed to flow out. Then they asked you why it had to be avoided, they even gave you a hint 'a very hot day'. On a hot day, the person already loses much water now if he takes the drink that reduces the ability of the kidneys to reabsorb maximum water, then his body will dehydrate.
Even if you don't get it now, I swear I'm not going to write a word about it. :p
EXACTLY
I get it :p
especially :
Leme explain further, that drinks has a particular effect on the hypothalamus which causes the pituitary gland to secrete less ADH and hence less absorption of water occurs in the kidneys, and more dilute urine is allowed to flow out.
This was my sixth point that chemical could be alcohol, so if you explained the chemical part it is ok

but otherwise if there is no interference and you assume the system is running normally and the students are not allowed to drink such stuff in lab then it is C

I understood you, now do you understand my side?

Reaction score
EXACTLY
I get it :p
especially :

This was my sixth point that chemical could be alcohol, so if you explained the chemical part it is ok

but otherwise if there is no interference and you assume the system is running normally and the students are not allowed to drink such stuff in lab then it is C

I understood you, now do you understand my side?
For the love of god,stop this.We arent gonna get anywhere with this debate.You 2 have obviously 2 different valid perspectives.Leave it at that and wait for the mark scheme.