• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It was rectum,anus is the end part,and since it was a bit above it was rectum.I made a silly mistake though too,labelled the sperm ducts seminiferous tubes,even though i knew they were sperm ducts....
But don't you think they'll just consider both anus and rectum correct? :/

Reaction score
what are the disadvantages of heavy and less time produced pollen grains????
i wrote "they will not be able to reach the stigmas of far away flowers... also less chance of fertilisation etc. as very less pollen grains reach stigmas.."
i explained these a bit......
am i correct? :D

Reaction score
what are the disadvantages of heavy and less time produced pollen grains????
i wrote "they will not be able to reach the stigmas of far away flowers... also less chance of fertilisation etc. as very less pollen grains reach stigmas.."
i explained these a bit......
am i correct? :D
I think so.I said they may not reach very far or may not be carried at all,and less time means less pollen given out which reduces chances of pollination

Reaction score
gview
Help me in Q 9. plz
plz hepl in this simple logic

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone explain to me the logic of part iv of the question. The ms has given a confusing answer....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-11-11-30-28-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-11-11-30-28-1.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2014-05-11-11-30-50-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-11-11-30-50-1.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
This is a concept. up to now e the temperature is constant, the Ek will remain constant, and since there is a change in state, the Ep changes
Wow..never thought abt that. Thanks a lot bro!!
How were the exams upto now?
Bio 22 and lit papers were horrible....Well at least the most dreaded part of the ols are over now!