• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
EXACTLY
I get it :p
especially :

This was my sixth point that chemical could be alcohol, so if you explained the chemical part it is ok

but otherwise if there is no interference and you assume the system is running normally and the students are not allowed to drink such stuff in lab then it is C

I understood you, now do you understand my side?
Let's leave it here and move on. :p

Reaction score
Okay, whatever you said makes sense except one thing. How on earth do you know the drinks have different water potential? Since there was no hint of this, the most common approach was to answer using the logic we did.
because they said different drinks
water potential can simply be changed by adding more sugar and salts, more solute so less potential and vice versa

In sports this thing is specially noted, google -isotonic drinks- you will see :p

Reaction score
gview
Help me in Q 9. plz
since element x is in the group 5 it needs 3 more electrons for octet formation so its ion would be -3
since element y is a halogen ( in 7th group) it needs one more electron so its ion would be -1
so if we cross the ions the formula would be xy3 .. so the answwr is a
u have to cross like this downloadsas.jpeg

Reaction score
gview
Hep in Q 37 . Ans is C
Simple! Look you know that the ratio between volume of gases and moles of gases is exactly the same. Then they've already told you that the volume of the total product is 70 so count the number of moles on the product side and you'll notice that 3+4 is 7,thus c is the answer as the ratio is 1:7

Reaction score
Just did a paper 1 that came last year to my seniors i.e 13 P12 got 39 alhamdullilah :D
Those chemistry notes really helped a lot!