• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Regarding the electricyt quesiton, I think it asked *which* option would conduct electricity, not which one would conduct maximum voltage. So confused..

Reaction score
For B10. i wrote the two physical properties of Magnesium Astatide --> High melting point, Soluble in water. Is this right?

Reaction score
That second one is a bit tricky. I went with does not conduct electricity when solid. :/

I was about to write that, but why can't it be soluble in water? Solubility is a physical property?

Whenever we talk about physical properties for ionic compounds, we mention solubility right?

Reaction score
Did we have mention anything special in that c'graphy question? I just drew the appratus and told to get teh Rf Values and use them to find amino acids (assuming there is some chart or something that says ____ Rf Value = ______ amino acid)

Ninhydrin spray.

Reaction score
Did we have mention anything special in that c'graphy question? I just drew the appratus and told to get teh Rf Values and use them to find amino acids (assuming there is some chart or something that says ____ Rf Value = ______ amino acid)

It's from the PP's.
1) Spot of mixture.
2) Locating Agent
3) RF Value.
4) Compare.

Reaction score