• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You forgot the 2 electrons in the inner shells as well
You only counted the outer shells of electrons

You would have counted the outer shell electrons too. :p
But once you encountered an mcq, where you thought the marking scheme was wrong, but then i told you that you hadn't counted the inner electrons.
So you applied that concept here.

Reaction score
You would have counted the outer shell electrons too. :p
But once you encountered an mcq, where you thought the marking scheme was wrong, but then i told you that you hadn't counted the inner electrons.
So you applied that concept here.
I also wrote 22.
Muhammad ali got it wrong

And there was an MCQ about which bulb will light?

Reaction score
I also wrote 22.
Muhammad ali got it wrong

And there was an MCQ about which bulb will light?

I am saying that once there was another mcq like this, and you posted on this thread. :p
You thought the marking scheme was wrong. Where you were saying B is the answer which was 4. But the marking scheme said it was 10.

The same type of mcq came again. :p
And now you knew that you had to count the inner electrons. (Y)

Reaction score
About that electrons one? Did we have to count inner shell electrons? Coz I was pretty sure I read all electrons and so did 22. But all my friends said outer shell electrons - which were 8.

And was that H2S04 one correct? o_O I think it had Ag and CU - both below H.

You had to count the inner ones too because 'all' was written in bold. And it doesn't matter if they were below H.