• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys, what about graphs? If there are points that are not on the line, can we join the points with 2 0r 3 lines rather than a continuous.

Reaction score
Uhm, can you briefly tell me the required info or something?
I can't find it anywhere. :/
Incisors and Canines, Tear the food.
Molars and Premolars, Grind and Chew the food.

Tooth decay:
Food remainders left in mouth > Acted on by bacteria > Release lactic acid > Corrodes Enamel of teeth.
Prevention : Brushing, Eating less sweet things, Fluoride in toothpase

Reaction score
Uhm, can you briefly tell me the required info or something?
I can't find it anywhere.:/
Incisors
Incisors, also called cutting teeth, have flat surfaces with a straight, sharp edge. The front 4 top and bottom teeth are incisors, making 8 total incisors in the human mouth. These teeth work to cut and bite food into small pieces that can be chewed by the other teeth. Incisors have one long conical root that anchors it into the jaw bone.
Canine Teeth
The canine teeth are the strong, pointed teeth found in the corners of the mouth. There are 4 canine teeth, two on top and two on bottom. The canine teeth surround the incisors. These teeth are used to shred and tear food.

The top canine teeth are often also called the eyeteeth. The canine teeth are the longest teeth in the mouth and extend beyond the other teeth. Like the incisors, the canine teeth have one single root. In addition, the canine teeth are the only teeth with a single cusp (a rounded projection on the chewing surface of a tooth), according to Forensic Dentistry Online.

Pre-Molars
Behind each canine tooth are two pre-molar teeth, also known as bicuspids. This makes a total of 8 pre-molar teeth in the adult human mouth. The pre-molars have a flat upper surface with at least 2 cusps and are used for chewing and crushing food. The pre-molar teeth have either 1 or 2 roots.

Molars
The teeth found furthest back in the mouth are the molars. There are 12 molars in the adult human body, 3 in each quadrant. The molars have the largest upper surface providing for the maximum chewing and grinding of the food. This is important since the molars are the final teeth food meet before swallowing. Molars have between 2 and 4 roots to anchor them into the jaw bone.

The third molars are also known as the wisdom teeth. These molars are the last to appear, erupting in the late teens to the twenties. The wisdom teeth are often removed due to lack of space in the jaw or because of a partial eruption that can lead to infection.
Copied.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Ive read this on the MS. But I don't get what is this crap! :'(
Well look each of our eyes looks at something different. It is the brain that collects the image from both eyes and then creates an overall image. Thus if light falls on the blind spot of one eye, it won't fall on hte blind spot of the other eye. Thus one eye will view something. The brain then fills the gap