• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In the o level biology exam yesterday they asked the harm if a low or high urine producing drink is drunk .A produces high urine while C soft drink produces low urine . which is harmful in hot environment ? More urine (as more water will be lost and body cells will crenate ) or low urine production as urine will be concentrated leading to urination infection ????
:ROFLMAO:
GUYZ!

Reaction score
In the o level biology exam yesterday they asked the harm if a low or high urine producing drink is drunk .A produces high urine while C soft drink produces low urine . which is harmful in hot environment ? More urine (as more water will be lost and body cells will crenate ) or low urine production as urine will be concentrated leading to urination infection ????
we have been fighting for a long time
no definite solution is there

Reaction score
i have a question.
what does it mean when exothermic reactions prefer low temperatures, like what i understand is that they go faster when the temperature is lower. but when we provide a reaction with heat, it goes faster. and most reactions are exothermic (prefer low temperatures) so what is that supposed to mean. i mean it's contradictory

Reaction score
POST OF THE DAY. KHEKHEKHE. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reaction score
i have a question.
what does it mean when exothermic reactions prefer low temperatures, like what i understand is that they go faster when the temperature is lower. but when we provide a reaction with heat, it goes faster. and most reactions are exothermic (prefer low temperatures) so what is that supposed to mean. i mean it's contradictory
it doesnt decrease the rate of reaction but it favours the backward reaction which is endothermic......

Reaction score
i have a question.
Reactions do go faster like every type of reaction but in reversible reaction, one is exothermic and the other is endothermic. So if the forward reaction is exothermic and you increase the temperature then to maintain the temperature the equlibrium shifts to the back and more product is broken down as that reaction is endothermic.

Reaction score
Reactions do go faster like every type of reaction but in reversible reaction, one is exothermic and the other is endothermic. So if the forward reaction is exothermic and you increase the temperature then to maintain the temperature the equlibrium shifts to the back and more product is broken down as that reaction is endothermic.
oh now i get it, thanks

Reaction score
i have a question.
In REVERSIBLE reactions increase in temp favours endothermic path,so in exo reactions low temp produces more yield
in this question do we right 2, 8,3 or draw the structure

View attachment 42740
Draw