• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Something like this:
TuYMhtL.png

Reaction score
It cancels the moment but NOT the weight..See tht,s the confusing part.
But let me illustrate.
Consider a balanced metre rule on a pivot(50 cm mark) now two weight are added on opp sides of pivot such tht they balance overall.Does the pivot exert no force?
No infact it wud exert force to oppose weight of rule and combined weight of two of thoses weights.Remember only moments are equalized and the weight still acts downwards;there,s to be sth tht opposes their weight as well and tht is pivotal exertion(force
O_O
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reaction score
That is wrong. The ray is not parallel to principal axis.
So?
It, is not like they have to converge at focal point ..they have already told us tht image is formed so two rays from same point will meet at the same point on the screen to produce the image..Passing frm centre shows where the image head wud be and the second line which can be drawn to any part of lens will ultimately meet the pt where the ray frm opt centre hit the screen

Reaction score
Hey yar physics k syllabus me har jaga lkha hua hai describe experiments for this describe experiments for that .. Paper 2 me do we really have to describe them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score