• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology P11 , HOW WAS IT?

Reaction score
How was it? =D
Many people said it went good, I think it went fine! =D
discuss only after 24 hours...

Reaction score
i think it was good...not sure reallly...i meen it waz a great ppr buh i think i prolly made a couple of silly mistakes...yikes...

Reaction score
It was okay. some questions were really straightforward but there were some that were kind of confusing.....it was a bit different from previous papers although there were a few repeat questions.

What do u guys think the threshold will be? i think like 31-33 for an A.

Reaction score
I have no idea about the threshold. I hope though it's around 29-30ish. I can't be too sure about how many mistakes I made.. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember the questions. -.-

Reaction score
I have no idea about the threshold. I hope though it's around 29-30ish. I can't be too sure about how many mistakes I made.. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember the questions. -.-
Relax, As long as you know you did your best. its fine :) lol

Reaction score
The paper was good. Some questions were tricky though.
I'm guessing the threshold will be between 30-32

Reaction score
can we start discussing ? wanna make sure i did well ... have some doubts with some questions =S

Reaction score
What was the answer for the question which was a full page long about the velocity and wall thickness etc of the blood vessels... ? i picked D

Reaction score
What was the answer for the question which was a full page long about the velocity and wall thickness etc of the blood vessels... ? i picked D

i picked B because only B said the veins have larger cross section than artery but i think my answer is wrong.i don't know.many of my class mates also picked D.only few picked B.may be u r right.

Reaction score
D is the right answer.....i also picked wrong.
what was the answer to the last question?about net productivity and stuff??

Reaction score
D is the right answer.....i also picked wrong.
what was the answer to the last question?about net productivity and stuff??
i picked B .... but i was confused with question 39 with table about the biomass and stuff .. what was the answer for that question?

Reaction score
i picked B .... but i was confused with question 39 with table about the biomass and stuff .. what was the answer for that question?
i picked B too...yea i was very confused with that question,but i cant remembered what i picked....do u remember the options??