• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 22

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
It should be less !! all Variant 22 papers were 42-40/60 so this should be in the same range !
According to her, this was a great paper & was not too difficult thus there being a chance of the threshold shooting up. Atleast, that's what she told me! :|

Reaction score
According to her, this was a great paper & was not too difficult thus there being a chance of the threshold shooting up. Atleast, that's what she told me! :|
but according to us it was tricky most of us messed up, I think..

Reaction score
I personally found it a bit weird. The format seemed to be different from the usual papers :/
Yes, You know I answered all the past papers and all paper 2 variants, and the exam had new Ideas and questions..

Reaction score
Yes, You know I answered all the past papers and all paper 2 variants, and the exam had new Ideas and questions..
Same!
I felt like all that practice was not quite worth it :/
If only they had repeated a question or given similar questions like they usually do! :|

Reaction score
Guys about the HBa and HBs Alleles question, HBs is not ressicive they are both dominant (Co-dominance) you will now that in A2 Biology, so If you wrote that HBs is ressicive then you're wrong..

Reaction score
Was quite distasteful! The format was indeed quite different, the diagram of cell membrane took me quite some time. AS Biology is really not worth the pain, wish I had chosen french instead