• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 22

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Umm.... Bad things could happen. An overall C, maybe!
actually i want to ask that i heard that if anyone get U in any component then overall result will be U ...no matter we ll get A or B in other papers ....is it right???

Reaction score
actually i want to ask that i heard that if anyone get U in any component then overall result will be U ...no matter we ll get A or B in other papers ....is it right???
Nope.
Guys from my school got U's in stats this june, but had overall D's in AS Level.

Reaction score
what trophic level did the humpback belong to?
i wrote 'secondary consumer'

Reaction score
That question that went like "DNA is known as carrier for coding material"
What did you answer?

Reaction score
That question that went like "DNA is known as carrier for coding material"
What did you answer?
that it is decoded in transcription onto RNA. used to manufacture proteins. with a few details.

Reaction score
i was so confused about secondary or tertiary :(
I was too! Because there was another food chain in the web where the Herring ate the producer and ate the primary consumer to become the secondary consumer, thus making the whale a tertiary consumer. But, in all honesty, I think that was the trick :|

Reaction score
I was too! Because there was another food chain in the web where the Herring ate the producer and ate the primary consumer to become the secondary consumer, thus making the whale a tertiary consumer. But, in all honesty, I think that was the trick :|
Because it was a carnivore, i'd say it was secondary.